Wednesday, August 22, 2012

the jersey store also called the cavalry

Too, may find less than he, unless you hit him straight, otherwise ... how to find?
Shade of a smile, I continued: grass, as long as one to eat the infected grass, cavalry, also called the cavalry? lost pet's cavalry riding even infantry do not like, then ... we afraid of what? Hang,the jersey store!
War excited a slap shot on the table, excited, stood up and yelled: , happy, and the boss do so arranged that the wolf is not invincible you? cheap nfl smile, generous: pound the table,nike air max mens! Turned his head and shoved it, I seriously looked at all the people, I categorically said: have the strength! I smile, I continued: War grateful looked at me, he knew ... I already gave him full face, heart secretly in the gratitude and admiration of the battle of Cold Mo is more and more deep.
Looked at all the werewolves excited expression, I can understand it, has always been, they all think that the wolf is a weak nation, but until today, they finally found the original ... the wolf turned out to be invincible speed is the speed , it is the capital of the werewolf invincible!
Tolerant smile, my hands slowly over his ears, and then smiled and said: called it! I tied it down, all the werewolves are excited, jumped up, his back howling at this moment ... the werewolf as a bestial side, completely play out.
Smile at everyone, until all the beans vent finished, I slowly release the ears, with a smile: and other necessities of life! I paused, continued: All werewolves are excited nodded, wolf ... is militant nationalism, for food, in order to survive, that is to be war!
Then, I turned to war and said: convenient to transport goods. War and all the generals stood up

No comments:

Post a Comment